X-obsidian-XX-obsidian-X

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Return of the Epix Return of the Epix

nice; just a lil work

nice lil tune u got here, the only thing i would change is the beat, and add an ending ^_^ but thats rly just me.

i luv that song
if u want, check out some of mine ^_^

&amp;lt;[SuCkMeIn]&amp;gt; <[SuCkMeIn]>

o,O

o,O

DnB?

Lakas responds:

that right there is a helpful review

Hollingsworth-Spacestation DnB Hollingsworth-Spacestation DnB

good, need stuff

it not a bad song at all, it just could be a little longer and maybe a hearable base. my DnBs might giv u a clue ^_^ also 320Kbps is way too much, 128Kbps or 160Kbps is just fine.

Dj Cargo = Flute gate Dj Cargo = Flute gate

u told me to check out ur songs, and i did!

well, if u reviewed mine, i review yours. this song is teh_bomb! its fairly relaxing for trance but thats a cool thing. there are some parts that i think could use some base but then again, im a base freak. i hav 3 base synths on my song that u reviewed ^_^
keep up that high quality work, or els ill get u!
:P

bjoaierjbioaerjgoerj responds:

thanx!

(8-21-06)

Inner Rhythm Inner Rhythm

1 mighty song

this toon is boomin', the begining couldnt be better, hell, what would make the whole song better! all im sayin' is, nice toon. and i like the fact the inner isn't a word, ^_^
and just a quick question, what program do ya' use? im tryin to get a better one to replace my $20 pice of crap ^_^

Kid2Will-Endless WaterDrop Kid2Will-Endless WaterDrop

Trance?

well, besides the fact that trance music hits 140bpm not 65bpm, its a nice relaxing song, ur synth or w/e they r same a lil too simple (tone wize) but what the hell it a nice song, it only got my hopes down cuz i like trance >_<

Kid2Will responds:

im sry about ur hopes, it was made on a guitar editing program, so ya its not gonna be good ne way thanks for review =)

Relax and Chill Relax and Chill

du~u~de!

narly dude! its a sick song! im into smoot songs so thats y i like ur song. i think its better than like 80% of the song i hav, i like how u put ur back into it. keep up the good work!

Sublime Sublime

Smooth Nice

nice song, i like how it long, luv the beggining. wish i could more.

synteza responds:

Excellent.

-Extracy-

Crisis Zone: Upgraded Crisis Zone: Upgraded

Beat Baby!

NICE JOB THE BEAT MAN! its like a ding bing a bling and pumping jing! lol (dont ask). so far this song hav my favret beat. hell, 1 time i ot a head-ace from lisoning to this song.

DJ Karbon - Acid Bath DJ Karbon - Acid Bath

sweet begining

i luv the begining, but im not sayin the begining is the only good part. the whole song is a purge!

Karbon responds: